Volunteer Center of Burlington County receives certificate of recognition form Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders in celebration of National Volunteer Week - L - R Jeff Rafkin, VCBC advisory committee member and Kimberly Mattson, Curtis Myers & Jennifer Gregg, VCBC board members
- Mark Your Calendar
Adult, Youth & Family Volunteer Opportunities Fair
Saturday, September 14th
10 AM- 1 PM
Burlington County Library
5 Pioneer Blvd
Westampton, NJ 08060
- Registration is now open for Alice Paul Institute’s dynamic summer leadership program for high school students to develop their leadership skills and prepare for college. The Alice Paul Professional Leadership Institute (APPLI) is open to teen girls in high-school, or those entering 9th grade this fall. The APPLI program’s focus on college and careers is a fun and engaging workshop open to students between the ages of 14 through 18. Read More
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County is establishing a Skills Bank for matching volunteers with the specific needs of organizations. To register with the Skills Bank send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org - include name, email address, specific skill(s), availability, area you are available to serve, population and/or cause most interested.
- Find a Volunteer Center: http://pointsoflight.org/global/our-network Points of Light operates through a network of innovative volunteer-mobilizing organizations located in more than 250 cities across 37 countries. Together we are inspiring, equipping and mobilizing more people to use their time, talent, voice and money to create positive change in their communities. Our global network brings a unique blend of inspiration, innovation and a passion to help citizens and many of the world’s leading companies take action to solve community problems.
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County urges you to be affiliated with a disaster preparedness, response and/or recovery organization well in advance of any disaster
- To receive the Volunteer Center's Volunteer Opportunities Directory and/or Youth Volunteer Opportunities Directory email: email@example.com
- The Volunteer Center of Burlington County, a private, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization that provides and promotes volunteer opportunities, programs and services to meet community needs, is most grateful for all of its invaluable partnerships with numerous public, private and independent sector entities.