Click here for: Virtual Volunteering Opportunities
Your health and safety is our top priority. Given the recent development regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19),
the March 28th cleanup at Pennington Park & Newton’s Landing Trail has been cancelled.
At this time the April 18th and the April 25th cleanups are still scheduled, but this could change in the upcoming weeks. In the event of additional cancellations, we will send out another e-mail for confirmation as well as update our flyer on the Burlington County Clean Communities Website: http://www.co.burlington.nj.us/343/Clean-Communities
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free contact us.
We thank you for your understanding during this time. Stay safe and well!
Burlington County Clean Communities
Phone: (609) 499-1001, Ext. 266
April 18th Volunteer Opportunities Fair Canceled
In 2020, Volunteer Center of Burlington County will welcome a new generation of board members to compliment current members. Also, beginning in 2020 the center will initiate a five-year plan to become better acquainted with the needs of residents and community resources of Burlington County municipalities.
- To all who manage volunteer - visit our Forum for Volunteer Managers blog at: https://forumforvm.wordpress.com/
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County is establishing a Skills Bank for matching volunteers with the specific needs of organizations. To register with the Skills Bank send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org - include name, email address, specific skill(s), availability, area you are available to serve, population and/or cause most interested.
- Find a Volunteer Center: http://pointsoflight.org/global/our-network Points of Light operates through a network of innovative volunteer-mobilizing organizations located in more than 250 cities across 37 countries. Together we are inspiring, equipping and mobilizing more people to use their time, talent, voice and money to create positive change in their communities. Our global network brings a unique blend of inspiration, innovation and a passion to help citizens and many of the world’s leading companies take action to solve community problems.
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County urges you to be affiliated with a disaster preparedness, response and/or recovery organization well in advance of any disaster
- To receive the Volunteer Center's Volunteer Opportunities Directory and/or Youth Volunteer Opportunities Directory email: email@example.com
- The Volunteer Center of Burlington County, a private, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) charitable organization that provides and promotes volunteer opportunities, programs and services to meet community needs, is most grateful for all of its invaluable partnerships with numerous public, private and independent sector entities.